Sunday, November 3, 2019

Q & A

Q: Who are you and what the hell is this?
A: I am Dave. Welcome to my pain. This is my new podcast, ATOMIC DISASTER THEATER. In it, my bestest friend evar, Count Dracula and I discuss all manner of things.

Q: Didn't you two weirdos already do a podcast?
A: Yes. That was NUCLEAR CLOWN RADIO. It's kind of in hibernation because episodes got way too long and it became too involved to do. I wanted to simplify things and get an easily digestible podcast out in a timely, regular manner instead of doing one 4 hour show every 7 months.

Q: I don't see any episodes up currently. What gives?
A: It's called HYPE. Our first episode debuts on Tuesday, November 5th, 2019.

Q: Hey, that seems like a coinkydink. Didn't the very first episode of your other podcast, Nuclear Clown Radio, debut on November 5th, 2010?
A: Very observant of you! This was not a coincidence. 

Q: When will new episodes be uploaded and how long will they be?
A: My goal is one episode every week. Each episode will be as close to one hour long as humanly possible.

Q: Aw, man. That sucks. I was a big fan of your long-ass 3 hour diatribes.
A: No you weren't. Stop lying. Also, that wasn't a question.

Q: I don't like you very much and would like to confront you via the Internet. How would I go about this?
A: Send all inquiries and hate mail to IrradiatedOne@aol.com, or catch me at my Twitter @NuclearClownInc.

Q: You still use AOL? That's dumb. You're only on Twitter? No Facebook or Snapchat or whatever?
A: What can I say, I'm a sucker for the classics. And my only social media account is my Twitter. I'm too old to keep track of Facebook and all the other places where people post pictures of their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment